The need for long-term care, skilled nursing or rehabilitation may not occur under ideal circumstances. A fall, stroke, or brief illness can deprive us of our customary feeling of independence and security. Fortunately, there is help available through rehabilitation therapy at Willow Springs Health & Rehabilitation Center.
We accepts admissions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To schedule a tour please contact our admission team. We are committed to ensuring you receive all of your healthcare benefits and we explore every financial option.*
- Private Funding
- Most Managed Care and Insurance Plans
- Medicare Replacement Plans
*Please note that pre-authorizations are not a guarantee of payment and only your insurance carrier is able to make such determinations.
To ensure the safety of our residents and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, our facility follows federal, state and local guidelines relating to visitation.
- Outdoor visitation is always an option, but please consider the weather forecasts.
- Contact our Receptionist at (325) 692-2172 to schedule a compassionate care visit.
We will keep you updated if the positivity rate in our county or other factors necessitate other infection prevention practices that impact on visitation.
- We are always looking for dedicated professionals to join out team.
- Visit the Careers page for current job openings or to join our talent network.
- Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.