The need for long-term care, skilled nursing or rehabilitation may not occur under ideal circumstances. A fall, stroke, or brief illness can deprive us of our customary feeling of independence and security. Fortunately, there is help available through rehabilitation therapy at Willow Springs Health & Rehabilitation Center.
Willow Springs is pleased to offer the following services.
- Individualized care plans focusing on residents needs
- Physician visits by independent providers and our Medical Director
- 24- hour nursing care
- Iv Therapy
- Wound care, including Wound Vac Therapy
- Medication management
- Nutritional and dietary support
- Daily activity and enrichment program
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Dental, optometry and podiatry services by independent providers
- Discharge planning and Medical Social Services.
Long-term care assists those who may benefit from 24-hour nursing availability and assistance with meals, medications or other activities of daily living.
The environment at Willow Springs is designed so that residents may live comfortability as part as a community.
Amenities and Activities
Willow Springs is pleased to offer the following amenities:
- Discharge Planning and resource assistance
- Daily activity and enrichment programs
- Salon Services
- Transportation to Local Healthcare Providers
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Television and telephone
- Arts and Crafts, and Games
- Scheduled and Supervised Smoking
The Clinical Rehabilitation team at Willow Springs will evaluate each resident’s unique circumstances and develop an individualized rehabilitation program.
During treatments, therapists will work toward improving independence, strength and confidence.
Our Therapy program at Willow Springs is designed to offer a key to healthier living through physical, occupation and speech therapies.
Our Physical Therapy focuses on improving and restoring mobility, strength, flexibility and coordination.
Our Occupation therapy provides the necessary training to restore daily self-care skills and improve strength and function.
Our Speech Therapy works to improve communication, reading and writing skills, as well as swallowing disorders.
Family Style Dining
Dining is a very important aspect of our all our lives. It is designed to be an enjoyable and social time.
At Willow Springs, we practice “Family Style Dining.” We understand the importance of providing choices and variety in our menu. Many of the residents do not require specialized diets, but we offer the services of a qualified licensed dietician for those who do. Our dietary team understands the importance of quality palatable food. We strive to serve food that is as good as in appearance as taste.